Harner-McLean Time

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Great news! It's coming...just around the corner...

I'm now taking preorders, with no set number on how many of each will be made (to keep the pressure off). HOWEVER, the prices and knives are figured out:

Harner-McLean parers for $150

Harner-McLean Line Knife $350

Shorty (180mm) Gyuto $315

All knives are CTS-XHP, and prices include shipping ConUS. International pays the difference.

Let me know if you're legitimately interested, and your name will go on the list. I'll go down the list until we run out.

Thanks, guys!

One line knife please. Or you want to pm?

Is this the long-awaited Lamson collaboration or the long-awaited non-Lamson one?

Yay, great to see this take off. Very tempted by a parer, but will hold off for now. Can't wait to see pics when they're done!

parer for me :)
Is a post on this thread enough or you need a PM?

parer for me :)
Is a post on this thread enough or you need a PM?

Send me an email. I have a little something finished up for you and want to send pics, and ask you something. :D

I'd like to pre-order for one parer, one line knife and one shorty gyuto please. Thanks !!!

Resisting...resisting...slipping...OK email sent.

I've been out of town a couple weeks and just saw the post. I would like a parer if still available.

I would love to go bigger, but just a parer for me

Sorting through the requests (lots elsewhere), but I should have it all set soon. :)

Thanks for all of the interest, guys!

@lefty

Can you describe the difference between a line knife and a shorty gyuto in terms of function. I find myself leaning one way or another and can't seem to make up my mind.

I've been out of town a couple weeks and just saw the post. I would like a parer if still available.

After further thought, I would like both the parer and the Shorty gyuto.

I'd like a parer please if this is still open..

Back