• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB knife roll/case

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masibu

Reaction score
My 18 piece Ultimate Edge knife case is busted so I kinda need another case to transport my knives to and from work. I don't particularly care if it's new or used. I was pretty happy with the Ultimate Edge case as it fit quite a lot of stuff inside, had a strap so I could wear it like a bag, plus it doesn't take up so much space like a knife roll does unraveled on my work bench (pretty cramped for space as it is). As I'm based in Australia, shipping can be pretty expensive but if someone can direct me to where I could pick up the same case for cheap, I would consider that too.

Cheers

Hey mate I've got a used global knife case with shoulder strap in as new condition it's only been used for a year. I'll pm you with pictures shortly.
I'm in Brisbane so postage won't be too bad :)

Back