33% off clearance sale!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Now thru Friday, All of our stabilized Walnut, Wenge and Zebrano blocks are on sale at Clearance prices that are 33% OFF.
and....you can have another 10% off the clearance sale prices if you enter the code forum where it asks for a promotional code during check out.

Last I looked there were 40 blocks to choose from. Click on the photo to go to the sale.

I have a couple large shipments on the way back from getting stabilized and a gazillion more in the works. So I need to make some room in the web store. I thought a super low price on these blocks would be a good way to get things moving. These are all good pieces at real low prices.
Hopefully you will find some pieces that you like.

If you don't want to get anything right now you can purchase a store credit at a discount to use on your future pieces.
Just to give an idea what will be coming through the coming weeks there are several dozen dyed pieces, about 50 high grade Koa blocks, a bunch of Redwood burl and a big mix of other stuff.

Thanks for the awesome discount Mark! I picked up a couple of the discounted blocks and then added a few newer blocks for good measure :)

Can't wait to see what's on the way!

-Steve

Thank You!
One of the new batches should be arriving tomorrow.

The clearance sale pieces have been going away quickly.
So this morning I went through the web store and moved 10 more pieces into the clearance section.
Thank You to everyone who has taken part in the sale.

One of the new batches that I mentioned just arrived so it's time to start making sawdust and get these cleaned up.
001_zps6eb48c04.jpg

I just checked the website and there were only a handful of clearance pieces left.
So.....I have added some more.
There are now;
2 Curly Maple Blocks
1 Maple Burl Block
4 Zebrawood Blocks
1 Arizona Walnut Block
3 African Wenge Blocks
5 Hawaiian Koa Blocks

This link will take you to the clearance pieces

Back