• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Itinomonn kuro uchi 210mm suji / line knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
I got this knife through a trade but don't have a much use for it. It is brand new in box , never used , the handle is red gum with white spacer and a cocobolo ferrule. I will include the original d shaped ho handle as well , Asking $200 delivered

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1404982458.422284.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1404982498.101676.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1404982558.664917.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Made some calculation error from aud to usd , sorry , the correct price is $185 shipped using registered post

I'm interested in this knife! Any interest in trading for a Tanaka R2 150mm petty? Or a Sakai Yusuke 270mm Swedish?

$175 delivered $165 within Australia

I can not believe that this awesome knife with top shelf handle is still here!?!?!?!?

Thanks Al but I have to say the handle was not my best effort ,it was done due to necessity rather than adding bling , If it doesn't sell today or tomorrow I will keep it

Still pricey? Make it 165 delivered and 155 within Au, you are getting the original handle as well

If I still needed a 210mm I'd already bought this. Killer deal! GLWS!

Were I not taking the family on vacation in 3 weeks, this would be bought and paid for.

Hey mate, cant figure out how to send PM's but Im keen to pick this one up.

Cheers.

Hey mate, cant figure out how to send PM's but Im keen to pick this one up.

Cheers.

You need a couple more posts to be able to send or receive pm s , you can go to front door and introduce your self

Alright cheers, made on a bit earlier but now have to run off to work. Will get it sorted.

Back