Way to go Tom!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookinstuff

Reaction score
Hey Tom, I just flipped open the Toronto Star and noticed someone familiar on the cover of the Life section. Congrats man, a full two page spread, really happy for you, didn't know that Murray Carter you made the handle went to Jamie Oliver, what a good way to get some good word of mouth going for your business, that was very cool of him to do. Glad to see the family enjoying some nice eats in the picture, keep it up Tom! You making us knuts real proud.

Congratulations. Great -- and well deserved -- publicity. And that Carter handle is beautiful.

Hope your neighbors are pleasantly shocked, and enjoy being so near a newly minted celebrity.

Very nice to see one of 'ours' being discovered. Also really cool you mentioned Pierre, Butch and Mark.

Way cool! Congrats Tom, it surely is well deserved! Keep it up!

Congrats , well deserved

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Nice write-up, congrats!

Stefan

Nice to see a stand up guy get some recognition . Happy for you Tom.

Thanks for the congratulatory posts, guys! It's been a lot of fun getting here, and I'm just going to keep striving to make better products that will hopefully one day rival those of Marko's. :)

A lot of terrific opportunities have come about before the article, and even since it was published yesterday. I find I'm posting less and less, but that's a result of being a new dad, and trying to find time to actually work on things, while being as present and helpful as I possibly can be, at home.

For those who have been waiting on pieces for a while, I haven't forgotten about you, and I still only ask or shipping payment, and not anything extra to cover the work I'll be putting in.

You guys are awesome!

Congratulations Lefty.
It was a well written article.
Thank You for the mention as well.

Latest posts

Back