• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/FS Mizuno 180 White #2 Santoku

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy13

Reaction score
This one is doing nothing but collecting dust due to the fact I barely use Santokus. Mizuno - Listed as 180mm but more like 165 tip to heel, white #2 steel. Bought off BST to use as a home knife a while back but never really put into action. In good shape, takes a nice edge, solid cutter, blond horn ferrule and ho wood handle. Open to trade for anything that isn't a santoku (old sabs, old sujis, whatever....) or sell for $70 including shipping (US only)

unnamed-2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If only this wasn't US only.

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it won't last long.

I'm in, if you ship to Canada.

I already asked about oz. Wonder who will get it.

Any members in the US who would be willing to take delivery this and then ship on overseas after playing with it for a while?

Been at work all day, possible SPF, waiting to hear back/funds, if not will contact folks in order of PMs

Back