fantasy football league for knife nuts, the second attempt

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. I should actually have some time to do it this year.

Will this be for $ or just kitchen cred? Loser has to get a tattoo of a Cutco knife with the words "I couldn't cut it in KKF fantasy football?"

I've done ESPN and, while not perfect, was pretty good.

Preseason starts in a week. I cant wait, Ive been jonesing to watch some football for quite some time.

wow where have I been, AWESOME!, can't wait to see the team my G-MEN have put together this offseason

I can be in, but I don't know if I will manage the team very well, work should slow down closer to the start of the season

Im in & would keep track of team (not be that guy with an injured RB & empty slot at WR come week 8). Playing for some kind of knife related prize would be decent - 10 people throwing in $20-25 a head could muster up a decent reward, or even $15 a head could cover a solid petty.

I'll do it, I get out of the kitchen early today. Will set it up and we can go from there. 10 team league, any preference on ESPN or Yahoo? both are free, both you have to have an account for though (I'm sure most people have an old or current yahoo email address which is all you need) let me know.

Are you talking about Barclays Premier League or Liga BBVA (La Liga)?

I replied early on but didn't actually say "I'm in" so I don't know if I am or not. I leave that up to the brave soul who volunteered to be commish. If I'm in, my preference is ESPN.

Back