• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yoshikane SLD Damascus (EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard78

Reaction score
I want to create some space on my knife rack for some new purchases.
These Yoshikane knives are used only twice and never sharpened, they are practically brand new.

Yoshikane SLD damascus gyuto 180 mm €349,- ($472,-)
Including shipping in most of Europe. For the rest of the world there are some additional costs.

Yoshikane SLD damascus petty 120 mm €269,- ($364,-)
Including shipping in most of Europe. For the rest of the world there are some additional costs.

I would only say that I have bought recently Yoshikane SLD 150 mm petty from Richard and the pleasure was on my side (and on the side of my wife as that is now her knife :) and should soon - once Dave will find a new home - get a western handle from rosewood burl).

These are hard to get nowadays.

Thanks Matus. I hope she will enjoy it.
I can't wait to see how it looks with a rosewood burl handle.

Price drop.
Yoshikane SLD damascus gyuto 180 mm €339,- ($455,-)
Yoshikane SLD damascus petty 120 mm €259,- ($348,-)

Price drop.
Yoshikane SLD damascus gyuto 180 mm €329,- ($425,-)
Yoshikane SLD damascus petty 120 mm €249,- ($322,-)

Oh man if those were a bit longer I'd be jumping at this. I don't like short knives though :(

The petty is sold:doublethumbsup:

Yoshikane SLD damascus gyuto 180 mm €320,- ($407,-)

Back