i need a new Immersion blender for home use.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomchakabowwow

Reaction score
what do you recommmend?

i just broke my Cuisinart unit. the on/off button grenaded.

i use it mostly for hot sauces and soups. smoothing out the braising liquid in a stew as well.

i go to this tool a lot, since i hate pulling out the big blender (and cleaning it)

I have a two speed kitchen aid I picked up at kohls last year for 40$ on sale. I love it

Our last Bamix lasted 14 years if that helps and we used it all the time.

Low end Waring pro, I got mine at a commercial Kitchen supply store as a return. Cost me around $65

wow. you guys know kitchen tools.

never heard of some of those. GREAT jumping off point!

I suggest you consider buying a Waring WSB33 if you don't want to spend a lot of money but want a reliable, well built one of very good quality that doesn't have cheap plastic internal parts that fail (Cuisinart -- research it, like I did, if you don't believe me). I bought a used one on eBay and have been completely satisfied.

We use the warring. Not amazing but you get a heavy duty reliable unit for under 80 bucks. WAY better than department store brands.

Bamix. No discussion possible.

I've had cheap ones (Philips, Braun), more expensive ones (Kitchenaid), but the Bamix simply stands out high above the crowd.

I'm on board with the Dynamic Mini. We use one in our kitchen at work for all small tasks. Although it is pricy for a home user it's more than a bargain at work. I've used other Dynamic blenders as well and loved them too.

Bamix....t the Bamix simply stands out high above the crowd.

My Bamix survived my 1st wife, several GF's, second wife and 3 kids. Not sure of the exact time frame, but in excess of 25 years

i think i am going to order the Waring. easier on the budget...

thanks a lot. amazing gear knowledge. i cannot really afford a Bamix right now. i have several food gathering trips planned. (hunting)

Warring is probably the best bang for the buck. Can you disassemble the blender you have and fix the switch? A little contact cleaner might do the trick.

I do some part time work (play) at local culinary store. Garage sale price on basic pro 200 w extra bowl 111ish. I can buy & ship for. 120. Price till 12est. (Maybe longer if it doesn't move)

hahah..spell check kung fu!!

you can get a Bamix for $111?

love the wire hair pointer bud..my brother has a female he named Beezer. two words..high energy.

I did not word that well. Cell phone, hurry, yada., yada. Meant to convey that u can get a Bamix for 111. I! 'll buy and ship (US) to a known member that wants it.

Dynamic make some great immersion blenders starting at less than $130. I used them in commercial kitchen for 20+ years. Still have a commercial one. If my small Braun ever breaks , I would look at the Dynamic as well a Breville and Bamix

I do some part time work (play) at local culinary store. Garage sale price on basic pro 200 w extra bowl 111ish. I can buy & ship for. 120. Price till 12est. (Maybe longer if it doesn't move)

let me clarify..please.

you can get a Bamix Professional 200 watt..the 7" shaft one? for roughly $120? sending a PM

Back