• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

250mm Shigefusa Kitaeji Western Gyuto (integral bolster) w/Saya- $1450

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB1968

Reaction score
Brand new never used, knife is Currently with Marko Tsourkan in NYC.

Price includes ConUS shipping and pretty closely colour matched walnut saya (custom fitted to the knife).

Never! I have a new rule... Only buy Yo- shigs, never sell them ( 3 and counting )

Good rule, Huw. 240 kitaeji does not come by that often. Mine was a pure luck, and this brand new one shows up within weeks.

Congrats to you both

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Woohoo! Congrats to seller and new owner. Definitely a rarity. And I have to admit sneaking a peek at the checkbook earlier today.

Woohoo! Congrats to seller and new owner. Definitely a rarity. And I have to admit sneaking a peek at the checkbook earlier today.

I ordered one back in 2011 from Hide and paid for it. He subsequently cancelled the order and refunded my payment (availability issues); so, this has been several years in the making.

Me too. One smokin' hot 'unicorn' shig - $1,450 = divorce :scared4:

buy her a $1450 handbag/shoes and call it even. anyways congrats to the seller and buyer; this has to be one of the most awesome knives I've seen on the forum.

Thanks for posting. Made me go to the internet to research the knife maker. Find out what made it special. Cool info.

Back