• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS/WTT: Ealy 210 AEBL line knife and Myiabi Birchwood SG2 210mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greasedbullet

Reaction score
Up first is the Ealy. It is his 210mm AEBL line knife with an ironwood handle and bog oak ferrule. This knife was not up to snuff when I got it so Ealy re-tuned it for me because he is a cool dude. I have not used it since I got it back because I don't need a line knife like that for my new job. Asking $260 shipped CONUS.

The Myiabi birchwood 210 gyuto in sg2 steel is a knife I got second hand from a coworker that doesn't know how to sharpen so it has a decent amount of surface scratching. I am trying to trade this because the steel holds and 85% edge forever, but at my new job I need a 100% edge for 1-2 shifts. I want to trade because the value of used knives is so subjective, but since I have to put a price $170 Shipped Conus.

Now I am looking for a (preferably stainless or stainless clad, but carbon is still an option) mid-weight 210mm-225mm gyuto that will hold a very good edge for a decent amount of time. I have an order for a DT ITK in this current batch that would be perfect but he hasn't commented on that thread for 6 months so I am looking to fill the gap in my kit. Anything that meets these criteria are eligible and I am willing to throw in some money for the trade if needed. I also have some other knives on the chopping block for a trade. If you are interested send me a pm.
Examples: Sakai Yusuke stainless extra thick+extra hard, DT ITK, etc.

picture:
20140719_164031.jpg20140719_164103.jpg20140719_164116.jpg20140719_164040.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Email me about trade options on that Miyabi, my man.

Line knife is sold.

Myiabi is still available.

I am also still looking for a 210mm gyuto.

I'm brand new here, but I'm interested in your Myiabi. Is there a PM service on this forum?

Regards,

Russ

Yeah. You need to have like 5-10 posts to use it. You can go introduce yourself at the new member check in and make a few posts in various discussions. Shouldn't take too long.

Welcome to the forum

Those Miyabis are sweet knives. Somebody got a great deal.

Latest posts

Back