• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS KOCHI 210MM KUROUCHI STAINLESS CLAD CARBON WA-GYUTO

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy13

Reaction score
Have a glut of 210s and a custom on the way so this one is gonna get neglected more than it already is. Amazing knife, barely used (touched up on a 6000 stone once), top notch cutter with perfect F&F. No scratches from sharpening, blemishes, etc... slight patina on the exposed carbon on the edge that can be taken of in a minute or two. $250 shipped in the US

I have this in a 240 and it is absolutely amazing. Somebody is going to love this score!
If this were a 240 I'd buy it just to have a second one.

Price Drop - $240 , I have no problem pulling this one off BST, get a great knife while you can

Nice knife!

BTW, I like your avatar...I know that lady too!!! haha

Off the market that is, no longer available

Since you've pulled the knife, why don't you let me borrow it for a couple of months? I'll cover shipping and I'll give you a little rental fee to boot. I'm just down the road at the Jersey shore.

Since you've pulled the knife, why don't you let me borrow it for a couple of months? I'll cover shipping and I'll give you a little rental fee to boot. I'm just down the road at the Jersey shore.

Jersey shore eh? I work @ the Jersey shore (Manasquan)

Back