Thread: FS- JCK 1000/4000 combo stone. UK/EU

FS- JCK 1000/4000 combo stone. UK/EU

I have my JCK 1000/4000 combo stone for sale, it has only been used about 6 or 7 times as I now have single stones.
    It comes in the original box and has hardly any wear as you can see.
    Cost me $72 inc shipping, so after $50/£30 in UK and $55/€40 in Europe shipped including Paypal fees.
    Outside of UK/EU doesn't seem cost effective as it's around $30 shipping.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stone3_01.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	24080  

Hey Warren, out of interest, howcome you moved onto different stones so quickly? Which stones did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Mangelwurzel View Post
    Hey Warren, out of interest, howcome you moved onto different stones so quickly? Which stones did you get?
    I picked up an impulse buy Suehiro 600 off the BST to use as a quicker cutting stone, then my wife got me a Mizuyama 3000 while she was on holiday in NYC, so the 1000/4000 doesn't get any use since then as I prefer the single stones.

I see. I only ask as JCK stones were the first ones I got (400/1200 combo and 6K) and have considered upgrading them with Gesshin or JNS stones but think I should probably wait until they're in need of replacing first! GLWS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangelwurzel View Post
    I see. I only ask as JCK stones were the first ones I got (400/1200 combo and 6K) and have considered upgrading them with Gesshin or JNS stones but think I should probably wait until they're in need of replacing first! GLWS.
    I kind of moved on from the combo stone by accident, will be a nice stone for someone though