Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WIP The most EPIC kitchen knives I will EVER make! WIP

Again. I say Thanks Chef.

Thanks for the complement. This was and does represent alot of firsts for me and Jr. This was the first time we forged mokume with any other materials then quarters. First time I attempted to do a scalloped butt cap. And to be perfectly honest... The Gold and silver was a bit intimidating! Yet we prevailed!

I couldn't be much happier with this hunter and I look forward to starting on the 3 kitchen knives that will follow shortly.

Blessings

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

That end cap is killer. Fantastic stuff. You and Jr. keep reaching higher and higher levels.

My eyes bugged out when I saw that end cap after polishing. Wow!!

I gotta admit like a fool I doubted that I was gonna like that buttcap. I apologized to myself for doubting you once I scrolled down to the patina version because that is deserving of a standing ovation.
    Very fun to watch the process.
    goodluck finding the time to finish the set.

dough, I had my own doubts but I am very happy with how it turned out!! and I know my client is going to be ecstatic!

Thanks to one and all for the comments and checking out the post. Stay tuned for finished photos and phase 2 of this EPIC build.

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Great stuff Randy, thanks for sharing it with us.

My pleasure Dave. Glad everyone is enjoying the WIP

Availible Knives

Availible Knives