Bill Burke at the International Cutlers Exhibition in Sydney Australian August 2014

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niroc

Reaction score
Only folks who live in Australia truly appreciate the massive undertaking of a knifemaker to make the effort to come down here and share his work.

I just want to take the time to thank Bill for making the commitment to come down to Sydney for the show.

We would like to encourage all forum members to come and visit Bills table at the show and show your appreciation by purchasing one of his amazing creations.

more information about the show can be found at www.CutlersExpo.com.au
or https://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Cutlers-Exhibition/522416214479747

I truly hope you have an amazing time here in Australia mate, and a successful show!

Ok Thanks Mate. look forward to meet you and everyone else

Looking forward to see your work in person, I feel like pictures dont do justice in them

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

any idea what kinda blades you will have there im so keen to buy one I hope I get there first.

any idea what kinda blades you will have there im so keen to buy one I hope I get there first.

Im going to try and bring a little bit of everything. A couple of folders a couple of hunters some bowies and half a dozen or so chefs mostly gyoto.

Im going to try and bring a little bit of everything. A couple of folders a couple of hunters some bowies and half a dozen or so chefs mostly gyoto.
Really looking forward for it

I am So Sorry to post this but do to family and life circumstances I will be Unable to attend this show this year. again I am truly sorry. rest assured I will be there next year if I have to swim all the way.

That saddens me. I hoped to at least see you. No point in going now. :(

Btw I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. That's more important than the show. Hope things work out for ya.

thank you Rami, couple of my mates will be there. Bruce Barnett and Keith Fludder, I belive they will both have some kitchen knives.

thank you Rami, couple of my mates will be there. Bruce Barnett and Keith Fludder, I belive they will both have some kitchen knives.

I hope everything is ok Bill, I know Keith and Corin would be heartbroken along with other knife-nuts , hopefully next year then

Hi Bill, would you mind showing what you planned to bring to aust?

yea Ill post them up. been trying to get some of the family stuff taken care of so not much knife work being done atm though.

Back