MTMWood gallery

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icanhaschzbrgr

ill-Known Member
Reaction score
Since there is not gallery thread for MTMWood boards I decided to start one.

This is the board that Andrey made for my parents. I have seen it live only once while visiting my parents during vacations.

I ordered 350 х 250 х 30 to keep it reasonably light for small kitchen use. Made from Black Walnut and Ash. In person it looks way better then on pictures. Really liked it. Decided to get myself one in similar size later.

Please feel free to add your photos of MTMWood boards.

And this is the board I recently got from Andrej.

The picture (made with my phone) really doesn't do justice to the board, so you should go and get one yourself ;) .

Mark, you have just no idea how much effort it took me NOT to buy that board from Andrej when it was available (I chose other one from different maker, but this one rocks too!). I hope you will enjoy it for a very long time.

Mark, you have just no idea how much effort it took me NOT to buy that board from Andrej when it was available

You were wrong, WRONG, *W*R*O*N*G :biggrin:

And I'm really happy you were. :razz:

@ mark 76
how long did you have to wait for your board after you had ordered it .I have been wanting to pull the trigger on one of the mtm boards for a while.

I guess they took about 10 days before bringing it to the post office. They're reliable, though. Then it was about two weeks in the mail. (I live in the Netherlands.)

thanks i am assuming it would be similar for germany

Back