Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to order your Midway Line Knife

OK Guys. There are still 3 available spots on this prebuy!

Message me to get in on it

Thanks and God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Hey randy! Are we still on schedule for January delivery of these bad boys?

Erik

I am also wondering about progress on this project. Any news?

I was one of the pass around testers on the prototype. Believe me, it'll be worth the wait.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

If anyone wants to back out on their spot, I'll take it. I was also a tester and really liked the knife, but was broke when order time came.

I remember this guy. Fun little knife for tight quarters. Anyone who gets one will surely be pleased with the quality.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by KCMande View Post
    I am also wondering about progress on this project. Any news?
    Im excited about making them. and looking forward to it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    I was one of the pass around testers on the prototype. Believe me, it'll be worth the wait.
    Thanks Echef. Always nice to know when your work and efforts are appreciated! Blessings!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dardeau View Post
    If anyone wants to back out on their spot, I'll take it. I was also a tester and really liked the knife, but was broke when order time came.
    Shoot me a PM or email. Im easy!

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    I remember this guy. Fun little knife for tight quarters. Anyone who gets one will surely be pleased with the quality.
    Thanks, ThEoRy!!!! your da man!

Quote Originally Posted by ramenlegend View Post
    Hey randy! Are we still on schedule for January delivery of these bad boys?

Erik
    I have been looking forward to this and blocked off the time to make it happen. You guys are awesome!! I will do my very best to make each and every one of these Midways as awesome as you are!

Happy New Years everyone! Thanks for the notes and checking in. I am excited to say HECKS YES!! this is still a go.. and should be somewhat on schedule!!

Here is a quick update as to where I am at in the process. The blades are cut, profiled and heat treated. Next is grind fest. to get them all to the point I can start on the handles. Once I get started I will throw out a few pictures and update this thread as I can with info.. I welcome anyone with questions or concern to message or email me. But, know that any time I spend answering emails and whatnot is time Im not spending making knives. Yours included!

I dont have a crystal ball to be able to say a exact day these will be done. Yet I can tell ya Im working on it. and if all goes to plan.. It will be soon!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Killer knife!!!

Thanks Chef..

So I have a couple of blades. That I can now offer in this batch. Anyone who may of missed the pre buy and wants in on these shoot me a message for price. and details.

Thanks
    Randy

Availible Knives

If Rick says its a good knife, you better believe it IS a good knife. That man is brilliant! 😎
    Good food is essential, where knives are an integral part of the process.