• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Misono dragon and Fish handle CKC cleaver.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHH Knives

Reaction score
Time to sell a couple of the knives that have not been seeing enough use in my kitchen. They are both great cutters and in good used condition. Its a shame for them to sit here and not get the use they both deserve..

First up is a Misono 270MM Gyuto. I dont know alot about the knife or what steel is used other then it says Swedish Steel on the blade. It does have a few pits/staines on the blade face. but nothing that is rust or will ever effect the usefulness of the cutter! On the bolster the number is 081. The handle is a dark wood. with 3 brass pins. Its been carefully sharpened a few times.

Specs. 274mm long tip to heel. Approx 55m tall at the heel. Spine is 2.4mm thick above the heel tapering to the tip.

Asking $156.00 delivered in the US and 195.00 delivered International.

Next is a CKC cleaver with a Fish Handle. Not sure about the steel/s used for this one. But I do know its a beauty and I found it a bit larger then I was able to handle in the kitchen so Its set here unused for most of the time I have owned it. I have not sharpened it only hit it on a leather strop a couple times.

I do know Fish made some amazing handles and this is no exception. I believe it to be Hawaiian Mango with buffalo furrele. And a cool Paua Shell piece on each side of the handle.

Specs are 240mm on the edge. Approx 95mm tall at the heel and goes to 98mm at midway and then back to 95mm at the front. Spine is approx 3mm thick above the heel tapering to 1mm thick at the spine near the front of the blade.

Asking $245.00 Delivered. in the USA 285.00 International.

PayPal is prefered. I will take a check or Money order if requested..

So here are some images.

Thanks

Kitchen knives for sale 007 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 001 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 003 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 002 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 010 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 012 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 015 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 013 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 016 (800x533).jpg

Kitchen knives for sale 019 (800x533).jpg

Randy,

Interested in the cleaver - would love to own a knife with a fish handle. What is the handle length?

I could not find any info on CKC knives, do you have a link you could share?

Thanks,
Bill

Hey Bill.

the handle is approx. 4.5" long . Im sorry I dont have a link or have alot more info on this one.

Maybe someone else her5e may be batter able to share or have a link. If so. I welcome the help and info.

I owned the knife for awhile. It was a CCK, I think a 1303. Beautiful handle and the blade was pristine. A little bigger than I was comfortable using - not a cleaver guy - but was comfortable and balanced very well. I'm tempted to bring it back but know I would just look at it.

OK guys. This Cleaver needs a new home. 205 delivered USA and 235 International.

Thanks and God Bless
Randy

Back