• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT/WTS Ealy 210mm Line Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lanel

Reaction score
Title says it all, this is a carbon line knife off of the prebuy a few months ago. Light patina from a few services on the line, mainly slicing steaks. Lightly stropped on a Kitayama 8k once. Handle is Curly Mango, with Bog Oak bolster. I can post crappy cell phone pics

Looking for, other 210 pettys, Carbon Gyuto, etc. especially interested in trying some Konosuke stuff if anyone has some laying around.

If someone is really interested I'll sell this but would rather trade to try new things.

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/17025-On-the-bench-or-what-I-am-up-to/page8
I'm fairly certain it was the first one pictured in post #75 of the original thread.

Sorry about that, I cant seem to edit my post. I paid 275 for this so lets say 260 as the price now.

I'm real interested! I have a Tanaka R2 petty and Sakai Yusuke 270mm Swedish to trade.

Back