Sous Vide Temptation got the best of me....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdaddyb

Reaction score
I have the Anova 1 circulator and LOVE IT.

Family and guests love the results. Obviously, I need more gear, right?!?! That's how it works musically. :rofl2:

I've preordered the Anova Pro Cooker. Do I need it? What's that got to do with anything.

Film at 11!!

Will post first impressions/etc. when it arrives.

You NEED a sealer.

If you have one, you NEED a better one.

If you have a small one, you NEED a bigger one.

If you use one a lot, you NEED two.

My old one just died. Planning to get a better one. Eventually hoping for an upgrade beyond the standard consume fare, but for now, that will have to do.

Dave how are you making with the Vacmaster VP210. Life changing huh?

They have too many model numbers. I have the VP112 (wider bar?). In addition to SV duty I've played with flavoring and compressing melons. Very well received.

Need to explore what else it can do.

try it with coconut rum (Blue Chair Bay is my preference)....have yet to find someone who didn't like it.

They have too many model numbers. I have the VP112 (wider bar?). In addition to SV duty I've played with flavoring and compressing melons. Very well received.

Need to explore what else it can do.

Just scored a lightly used VacMaster Pro305 on the bay.

It should fit both my usage and price point needs quite nicely.

Great start! (Start being the operative word :whistling:) The rolls of bags can save you some coin and are more practical with a strip sealer than a chamber one.

Amanda and I have used roll bags with the cheap consumer sealers, and have had great success considering the tools.

Back