• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few more to go, Harners, Carters

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
for sale- I have accumulated too many knives again and need to make some room, I'd like to get the ball rolling, and can email pics, but won't get a chance to upload any till tomorrow morning.

Harner line knife 01 carbon, near new, some patina $300+ shipping

Harner Mcclean XHP Parer + saya, lightly used $140 + shipping

Harner XHP 100mm utility, near new $160 + shipping

Carter 205mm Funayuki stainless clad White #1, ebony & blond horn handle, brand new $320 + shipping

Carter 160mm Funayuki Stainless Clad White # 1, ebony & blond horn handle, brand new $245 + shipping

Carter 160mm Funayuki stainless Clad AS, custom handle ( unknown maker) well used but well maintained, $225 + shipping

That's it for now, PM with email address for pics

Thanks for looking

I've had heaps of PM's I'll reply in order recieved, thanks for the interest

Dude if I didn't already have stuff on the way I would have grabbed the lot. Your stuff is the best man. :p
Congrats to the buyers, they are in for a treat. :)

First round of PM's replied to, if you haven't heard back, you are further down the line, and I'll be in touch if the knives are still available. Thanks for your patience

I'd have totally been all over the 205 if I hadn't just committed to a custom elsewhere...awesome sale.

Harner 01 line knife
1D0916AF-7082-445F-B935-FE702CCE5C0D_zpspxoux0ca.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
D8900478-2F21-4AD9-97C1-9C773A2D86D6_zpsfjjlmk0e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Only 1 left? That's what I called a flash sale.

Huw, send me an email. I can make this work for you.

Back