Thread: Mr Doi Hayate Knives FS

wow ... just wow

Ok lower prices (by a bit)

300 Sakimaru $900
    300 Sakimaru w/ Ebony Handle $1000
    420 Yanagiba $1600
    330 Takohiki $1000

Both Sakimaru SPF....

This post is like a museum. Astonishing pieces!

Beautiful knives and good luck with the sale, someone is going to be very happy when they pick up these knives.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Quote Originally Posted by vai777 View Post
    A pic Suisin sent me, and then posted to their website showing Mr. Doi with the 420MM Hayate Yanagiba before it was sent out for final finishing/sharpening.

I thought this was kitchen knife forums, not kitchen sword forums. That thing's a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie3719 View Post
    I thought this was kitchen knife forums, not kitchen sword forums. That thing's a beast!
    yeah it is a monster

bump 330 Takohiki and 420 Yanagiba still available

If I buy both of these...

Quote Originally Posted by vai777 View Post
    bump 330 Takohiki and 420 Yanagiba still available
    Hi. I am a sushi chef in eugene Oregon. I admire ur passion on Japanese knife. Would you sell both of these knife for 2200$? I will take very good care of them. I gave one of my knife to guy fieri when he was in my restaurant. I need to get nice knife. I was looking for mr doi knife. I love both of these but I am little short on ur price. Please let me know if u willing to sell it to me. I handle honyaki for 8yrs now and these knives will shine on my hand. Please call or email me. 541-968-7873 or preston.shin@gmail.com. Thank you and please say yes