• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mr Doi Hayate Knives FS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vai777

Reaction score
Circa 2005 Mr. Doi Hayate 300MM Sakimaru Takohiki. w/ Wooden Saya MINT NEVER USED. $1000 OBO

Circa 2007 Mr. Doi LARGE Hayate Yanagiba 420mm No Saya FACTORY MIRROR FINISH ON BACK, MINT NEVER USED $1800 OBO. Possible "probable" one of a kind at this size.

Circa 2008 Mr. Doi Hayate 330MM Takohiki, No Saya, MINT NEVER USED $1100 OBO

Circa 2007/8 Mr Doi Hayate 300MM Sakimaru Takohiki w/ Wooden Saya MINT NEVER USED $1100 OBO

All prices are negotiable but this is by no means a fire sale, as I will probably only sell one or two and pull the others.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE PAYAPL AND SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US... NO SHIPPING OVERSEAS OR CANADA OR PUERTO RICO OR HAWAII OR ALASKA. SORRY.

I have HUGE GIGANTIC MASSIVE pics of all knives listed here. I will post them ASAP, imageshack doesn't seem to want to cooperate at the moment.

In the meantime if you want pics sent to your email... PM me with it and I will do my best.

ok here are the pics....

Circa 2005 Mr. Doi Hayate 300MM Sakimaru Takohiki. w/ Wooden Saya MINT NEVER USED. $1000 OBO

RWR7lEl.jpg

nmj1F9m.jpg

bMijjf8.jpg

zeoCC6a.jpg

YJj1WOB.jpg

7BRdKJ1.jpg

Circa 2007 Mr. Doi LARGE Hayate Yanagiba 420mm No Saya FACTORY MIRROR FINISH ON BACK, MINT NEVER USED $1800 OBO. Possible "probable" one of a kind at this size.

mfpqB2T.jpg

M1EzwqI.jpg

tQraCBV.jpg

1LCl0Wb.jpg

XbVdAYN.jpg

Circa 2008 Mr. Doi Hayate 330MM Takohiki, No Saya, MINT NEVER USED $1100 OBO

Nqnp8GM.jpg

cTNsKha.jpg

yvqBUYH.jpg

PyLgPUT.jpg

Circa 2007/8 Mr Doi Hayate 300MM Sakimaru Takohiki w/ Wooden Saya MINT NEVER USED $1100 OBO

GnuygaC.jpg

HANoPAV.jpg

MjmAq5D.jpg

ACh0JwN.jpg

Pai2xay.jpg

7BRdKJ1.jpg

Wow. That is a fantastic collection of knives from someone who's skill level is considered to be above most other makers. Good luck with the sale, and congratulations in advance to the people who buy these rare gems.

Man, I feel better about my knife addiction. Glws

You should've seen (if you didn't) vai777's collection about 5 years ago. I spent hours scrolling through his gallery on the old KnifeForums.

You should've seen (if you didn't) vai777's collection about 5 years ago. I spent hours scrolling through his gallery on the old KnifeForums.

Lol... yeah it was pretty insane, actually it was just way over the top... a true addiction. I mean I had 5 KDs pass through my hands back in the day... a host of honayki blades, countless Shigefusa and Itou knives, just crazy stuff. With that being said I regret few of the sales... the most regrettable perhaps being the 330MM Suminigashi Shigefusa FUGUHIKI.

I had pics of them all (I still might somewhere) but Imageshack decided to wipe a ton of my pics

I bought one of my first J knives from Bruce many years ago. Don't be put off by his post count....he's the real deal.

Thanks for the endorsement... yeah my post count is pathetic... been busy with other hobbies so I haven't been around the forums in years.

A pic Suisin sent me, and then posted to their website showing Mr. Doi with the 420MM Hayate Yanagiba before it was sent out for final finishing/sharpening.

ivSd8Dl.jpg

Ok lower prices (by a bit)

300 Sakimaru $900
300 Sakimaru w/ Ebony Handle $1000
420 Yanagiba $1600
330 Takohiki $1000

This post is like a museum. Astonishing pieces! :wow: :dazed:

Beautiful knives and good luck with the sale, someone is going to be very happy when they pick up these knives.

A pic Suisin sent me, and then posted to their website showing Mr. Doi with the 420MM Hayate Yanagiba before it was sent out for final finishing/sharpening.

ivSd8Dl.jpg

I thought this was kitchen knife forums, not kitchen sword forums. That thing's a beast!

bump 330 Takohiki and 420 Yanagiba still available

bump 330 Takohiki and 420 Yanagiba still available

Hi. I am a sushi chef in eugene Oregon. I admire ur passion on Japanese knife. Would you sell both of these knife for 2200$? I will take very good care of them. I gave one of my knife to guy fieri when he was in my restaurant. I need to get nice knife. I was looking for mr doi knife. I love both of these but I am little short on ur price. Please let me know if u willing to sell it to me. I handle honyaki for 8yrs now and these knives will shine on my hand. Please call or email me. 541-968-7873 or [email protected]. Thank you and please say yes :)

hi,

i am wondering if i can get an update if any of those knife are still for sale with current market price you are asking.
thank you
kris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back