Royal Chef

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steeley

GoogleFu San
Founding Member
Reaction score
Catherine in a cooking workshop in Quebec.
catherinecooking490.jpg
[/IMG]
catherindcooktray280.jpg
[/IMG]
very nice

Wow! she's hot.. I'm surprised they didn't make her wear a toque':biggrin:

If I had a mentor like that, I would be an apprentice all my life with no regrets. :D

YA know her and Pipa could open a restaurant serving spam on glass and it would be packed every night.:notworthy::woot:

YA know her and Pipa could open a restaurant serving spam on glass and it would be packed every night.:notworthy::woot:

That's what some Hawaiian restaurants serve and they are packed also. Oh, the allure of spam... BTW, shouldn't she be wearing a royal hairnet? Or at least a diadem or something ;)

Stefan

sorry to say Stefan but GUAM is #1 in Spam consumption ,do you need a minute .....................
and your not a real fan until you been to the Spam museum .
museumfeature.png
[/IMG]

OH NO ! I missed Spam Jam :hula:

I just looked at the recipes and this one clearly takes the cake. I was :hungry: before I read it but I'm :puke:now... Now, spam musubi I could eat right now.

Taste of the Islands SPAM®Salad(Serves 8)

Ingredients:

• 1 can SPAM® Classic (12-ounce) cut into strips
  • 1/4 cup butter softened
  • 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 (7-ounce) package rice sticks or 8 ounces angel hair pasta
  • 6 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
  • 1/2 cup chopped green onions
  • 1 large green bell pepper cut into thin strips
  • 1 cup seedless green grapes halved
  • 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges drained
  • 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds for garnish
  • 1/4 cup dried cranberries for garnish
Directions:

• Prepare the rice sticks or pasta as package directs.
  • Meanwhile, in large skillet, sauté SPAM®Classic over medium heat until lightly browned.
  • In small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and lemon juice. Add the brown sugar mixture to the SPAM®Classic .
  • Simmer over low heat until the SPAM®is evenly coated with the brown sugar mixture. Keep SPAM®Classic warm while assembling the salad.
  • Place the cooked rice sticks or pasta on a large serving platter.
  • Combine the cabbage and green onions; sprinkle cabbage mixture over rice sticks or pasta.
  • Arrange the green pepper strips and grapes over the cabbage. Top with the sautéed SPAM®Classic and mandarin oranges.
  • Garnish as desired with slivered almonds and dried cranberries.

Pippa
i kick both those guys a## just to serve her Spam
pippamiddletonbikini.jpg
[/IMG]

Hmmm. Pipa, Kate, with a scone and a hot cup of tea! What more do the British need to give?

Back