Knives for sale line knife, 2 pettys and 2 mini pettys

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
O-1 line knife thin blade 210mm with bog oak handle $295
100_1608.jpg

AEBL 150mm petty black ash handle $245
100_1609.jpg

AEBL 150mm petty curly mango handle $245
100_1610.jpg

AEBL 105mm petty curly maple handle $150
100_1612.jpg

AEBL 105mm petty snakewood handle $175
100_1611.jpg

Beautiful work, Del! I like what you've been doing with single wood handles. I'm surprised these haven't gone yet. Maybe I've not been paying attention but are these smaller pettys new to you?

Beautiful work, Del! I like what you've been doing with single wood handles. I'm surprised these haven't gone yet. Maybe I've not been paying attention but are these smaller pettys new to you?

Samuel, thanks. Yes the 105mm are new. I did one as a custom a month or so ago, and I decided to make a couple more once I had the design done. I have had a few people ask for a four inch knife.
I like doing the knives with bolsters too, but sometimes it's fun to mix things up.
I have been working on some customs, but I have also been making some spec knives as well.
Thanks,
Del

PM sent on the AEBL 105mm petty curly maple handle

Thanks,

Del... I love the petty!!! So much that I want another one. Is the snakewood one the same profile as the curly maple I have? From the pictures they look slightly different like the snakewood seems shorter. If they are in fact the same, then I'll take it... unless you are about to post an extra Damascus 105mm petty that I should hold off for.

Thanks

Del... I love the petty!!! So much that I want another one. Is the snakewood one the same profile as the curly maple I have? From the pictures they look slightly different like the snakewood seems shorter. If they are in fact the same, then I'll take it... unless you are about to post an extra Damascus 105mm petty that I should hold off for.

Thanks

Pm sent, snake wood is SPF
Thanks,
Del

Latest posts

Back