Article about my restaurant

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great article, great pics, everything. Congrats Ken.

Damn, that's a really nice plating for the tartare. I just ate at ChefCosta's (Zaytinya), and it made me hungry all over again. Kudos.

Thanks guys, I will post some pics of my plates in a different thread soon.

Congrats, everything looks awesome! Is that dry aged beef in the display case?

Yea it is dry aged beef, we do all of our own in house. Here is one of the cooler semi full of deliciousness ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1406866548.748406.jpg

Congrats man the food looks and sounds fantastic. Love the tartare plating

I hope you serve better beer than that...What's up with that? Stout like that belongs in a pint glass not a hipster goblet :) Please tell me the beer list is as good as the wine list.

Always nice to see something of the people behind the nickname on the forum:cheffry:

Excellent writeup! And I'll have to drop by for dinner when I'm over in the Maritimes :)

It really does look like an amazing place to work and make people happy. Soooooooooooooooooooo jealous I am of the meat. Anytime you want to sponsor a competitive eating contest of meat, I bet I could put away 10k worth of product in under ten minutes :)

Congratulations on the article.
Great write up and fantastic photos.

Back