Catherine in a cooking workshop in Quebec.
Wow! she's hot.. I'm surprised they didn't make her wear a toque'
If I had a mentor like that, I would be an apprentice all my life with no regrets.
YA know her and Pipa could open a restaurant serving spam on glass and it would be packed every night.
That's what some Hawaiian restaurants serve and they are packed also. Oh, the allure of spam... BTW, shouldn't she be wearing a royal hairnet? Or at least a diadem or something
Originally Posted by steeley
sorry to say Stefan but GUAM is #1 in Spam consumption ,do you need a minute .....................
and your not a real fan until you been to the Spam museum .[IMG][/IMG]
Yeah, yeah, but do they have a Spam Jam? http://www.spamjamhawaii.com/
OH NO ! I missed Spam Jam
I just looked at the recipes and this one clearly takes the cake. I was before I read it but I'm now... Now, spam musubi I could eat right now.
Taste of the Islands SPAM®Salad(Serves 8)
- 1 can SPAM® Classic (12-ounce) cut into strips
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (7-ounce) package rice sticks or 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 6 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 cup seedless green grapes halved
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges drained
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds for garnish
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries for garnish
- Prepare the rice sticks or pasta as package directs.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, sauté SPAM®Classic over medium heat until lightly browned.
- In small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and lemon juice. Add the brown sugar mixture to the SPAM®Classic .
- Simmer over low heat until the SPAM®is evenly coated with the brown sugar mixture. Keep SPAM®Classic warm while assembling the salad.
- Place the cooked rice sticks or pasta on a large serving platter.
- Combine the cabbage and green onions; sprinkle cabbage mixture over rice sticks or pasta.
- Arrange the green pepper strips and grapes over the cabbage. Top with the sautéed SPAM®Classic and mandarin oranges.
- Garnish as desired with slivered almonds and dried cranberries.
i kick both those guys a## just to serve her Spam[IMG][/IMG]