Has anyone used a 14 inch Sabatier?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewK

Reaction score
Hi,
New member here and I found a 14" Sabatier for sale and was wondering if a knife that large is actually usable?

Thanks

Been a chef for almost forty years...... fourteen inch Sabatier chef's knife has been my work horse for about thirty of those forty years. So the answer to your question is yes.

Been a chef for almost forty years...... fourteen inch Sabatier chef's knife has been my work horse for about thirty of those forty years. So the answer to your question is yes.

Thanks for the reply. I currently have a 12" and like it so might try the 14". Does $120 seem like a good price for it?

I too, have used a 14" chef knife for a lot of years and if the condition is good $120 isn't bad at all.

I too, have used a 14" chef knife for a lot of years and if the condition is good $120 isn't bad at all.

I forgot to mention it is brand new...

I will think about getting it and thanks for the info...

I have a fillet knife from the same maker (Sabatier Deg) in stainless and like it so far. I would love to find a carbon knife of this size for $120 though.

Back