• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thinning the Heard

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customfan

Reaction score
Ok… there are some items for sale… :doublethumbsup:

All of them are beautiful and I had a very hard time making up my mind as you can imagine!

This thread is worthless without pics :D

Belle of the ball, don't yet post price since there is a member that has first dibs… Did I just write heard instead of herd?

Spectacular 9.75in blade Honwarikomi blade style 52100 carbon with 416 stainless. there are more pics in my collection pics...

The Harner Brothers… also plenty of pics in my gallery… They are stunning.

both are New, CPM 154 (No say-a for either)
300mm Suji $895
180mm Nakiri $795

$1650 for both

prefer together… the handles are spectacular Cedar Burl Handle with spalted maple ferrule and Mokume spacer and guard…

NENOX

210mm NENOX S1, Gyuto New and in box…. $295.00 (Come on! any lower would be an insult to nenohi!)

165mm NENOX Buffalo Horn Yo-Deba new and in box… $695.00 (This is a very nice knife!) I have no problem keeping it!

NOTE… these items are plus Shipping and no trades are considered at this moment.

lemme know if your shig nakiri hits this list :)

Burke is now for sale 2k plus shipping and pp fees (Preferably CONUS).

Gyuto
Blade 9.75 in.
Total 14.50 in.
49.3 Tall
2.81 but tapers
Balanced perfectly at makers mark
Hon Warikomi style blade
52100 carbon steel core with 416 stainless steel sides

New, never used or sharpened (Isn't that a shame!) :angel2:

Comes with original EE paperwork

Watanabe Blue Steel 240mm Kiritsuke w/Marko Wa-Handle (no saya)
A serious knife for serious chefs… The blade alone is worth it….
Normal use, broken in…. some patina, original Watanabe box.
$395 plus fees & shipping, preferably CONUS... come on… I know you want it!

there is more pics.. you know where to find them…. :just kidding:
well yeah.. in my gallery!

Is this single bevel or one of the kiritsuke-shaped gyutos from the group buy that Marko organised some time back?. I would be interested in the latter. Thanks in advance.

Its a Kiritsuke shaped double beveled gyuto.... I don't know exactly how it was organized but I got it from kktg.

Yes.... That Watanabe is a very nice knife......

Burke $1,900 plus fees & shipping...
Harner Suji $795
Harner Nakiri $695

Looks like the Rader 210mm Gyuto will be added... working on pricing....

Beautifull Michael Damascus

Keep posted....

I kinda wanna buy that burke but he is coming to aus in a few weeks maybe ill just wait till then

No. Jai, buy this one. Then I can stop thinking about it. :clown:

This Burke is the nicest knife I have ever held. I REALLY wish I could afford it. And afford to use it.

GLWS!

Thanks! It is a superb specimen..... Chuckles.... don't know why, whenever you post I think of that succulent ragu..... Man that is some awesome stuff, I should plan to give you guys a visit!

Tell you what... You buy the Burke... I wave the shipping and PP fees (ill even deliver it for you) and you include a triple portion of ragu and I put on my stretchy pants.... Sound like a deal?

:feedkids::dance:

I will reserve a spot at the bar for "the guy in stretchy pants with the big knife." The ragu is always ready and waiting for you...

Now if we could trade straight up - Ragu for Burke, then we gotta deal! :groucho:

Custom,

Obviously I am new to the board, and mostly to higher end knives in general. I have been using a set from JCK for several years now and am wanting to start upgrading to both more functional, and more pretty :)

is there some way we could talk about a few of the knives you have for sale?

I cant find the pm button on this forum for the life of me.

Thanks in advance.

Custom,

Obviously I am new to the board, and mostly to higher end knives in general. I have been using a set from JCK for several years now and am wanting to start upgrading to both more functional, and more pretty :)

is there some way we could talk about a few of the knives you have for sale?

I cant find the pm button on this forum for the life of me.

Thanks in advance.

Vesteroid, you need two posts to enable PMs. Then the forum software has to recognize that you've made two posts.

Go over and introduce yourself in the new member check-in sub forum. http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/forumdisplay.php/36-New-Member-Check-In

Rick

Sure PM me... If you continue with technical difficulties let us know and well help you out...

Back