Hawaii bracing for a double punch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Sinclair

Reaction score
Iselle which is a large storm with an eye is projected to make landfall with the Big Island Thursday afternoon Hi. time. Julio another large tropical storm is heading for the island chain right behind Iselle. Looks like we will have flooding in low areas as the first will soak the ground & swell the rivers if Julio hits too double the trouble.

Julio just moved up to a hurricane 2. I better get some more water and food in the morning. With storms like this, chances are that electricity will be out. Let's hope for the best. We have so many homeless people living on the beaches out here, I hope they all get to the shelters.

Stefan

Thinking about the islands. Two storms is a tough one.

A friend of mine was just hired by a Cruise Co. His first deployment was Hawai. The ship is there now.

The thought of sitting on a ship riding out a hurricane scares the crap out of me.

Stay safe guys. Let us know how it goes.

Crap. Quakes on the Big Island. But only 4.something, no problems so far.

Stefan

Crap. Quakes on the Big Island. But only 4.something, no problems so far.

Stefan

I thought it was kinda rude though. I mean, come on... two hurricanes on the way aint enough, ya gotta make the ground shake too?:D

Be well
Mikey

Stay out of trouble, Mikey!

Stefan

You know it Bro. Sh*t, I still owe you an email:O

Be well,
Mikey

Just checked the live cam - rainy in Hilo, but that doesn't mean a thing... ;) Email whenever you get to it, still plenty of time.

Stefan

I have only one thing to say about "Hurricane Iselle"...MEH

Be well,
Mikey

Back