D. Martell Western Re-Handle Stoppage/Limit

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
It's become clear to me that I need to focus more of my time to knifemaking as I have a lot of orders to fulfill. While I hate the idea of not accepting all the work I can I also have to give way to the reality that I can't always do it all. With that said I'm going to limit the re-handle work that I accept for the foreseeable future.

I will accept re-handle work for anyone who has purchased a re-handle coupon from us, you folks need not worry as I will squeeze you in. :)

So rather than just end it like this I'm going to offer up re-handle coupons for a couple of days more just to allow anyone considering this to get in before I have to shut the doors.

Again I really hate to put the kibosh on accepting future re-handle work but at least this way you can purchase a coupon now and get in with a discount as well. I hope that works OK for those of you on the fence.

Thanks again to everyone for your support!

Dave

Click HERE to purchase western Re-Handle Coupons

Click HERE for examples of my western re-handle work

Last edited:
What does foreseeable future mean exactly? Best guess.

Also, you will still be attaching wa handles made by others, correct?

k.

What does foreseeable future mean exactly? Best guess.

I'm thinking 3-6 months easy......with up to a year...maybe? I guess it ultimately depends on how well the knifemaking thing does.....or not.

Also, you will still be attaching wa handles made by others, correct?

Yes nothing will change as far as this goes. The westerns are just so much more time consuming.

How long will you have the coupons up Dave?

Too bad, I just got some nice wood for you :)

Stefan

So is my scimitar the straw that broke the re-handlers back? :scared2:

are you stopping wa- installations, too?

Latest posts

Back