Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handle material SALE

Awesome Mikey. Great grab on both piecers!!!

I also listed 2 feather billets both are wide and thin. Perfect stock for kitchen knives. And a awesome san mai billet thats from the same billet as the last San Mai knife I made. It always makes a great cutter!!

The wood blocks are now on the site as well.

Thanks guys!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Any muskox coming up?
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

I hope to be getting some sooner then later. I currently have some smaller pieces I would part with. like spacers. and or bolsters on a western handle. No large blocks at the moment. When I do secure more. I will post it here first! If you would like some of the smaller stuff I have on hand. Message me and we can talk

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Added some damascus billets to the site as well. A few are just right to be kitchen knives. and or if you see one that you like for a smaller knife and want it thinner. Just ask! I will precision grind to your desired thickness. FREE!!

Availible Knives

EVERYTHING marked down 10 to 25% storewide. http://hhhcustomknives.com/product-c...-knife-scales/

Availible Knives

Just a heads up. I added some NEW stuff to the web store today! Also lowered the price on a few of the other items left from the last batch

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mammoth for sale.  Knife for sale. 024 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	434.8 KB 
ID:	24583   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mammoth for sale.  Knife for sale. 018 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	395.4 KB 
ID:	24584  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mammoth for sale.  Knife for sale. 015 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	364.8 KB 
ID:	24585   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mammoth for sale.  Knife for sale. 023 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	374.6 KB 
ID:	24586  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mammoth for sale.  Knife for sale. 029 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	433.4 KB 
ID:	24587  

Availible Knives

I knew this was coming, but still think you are evil. Kind of... Well, I am broke, so I leave it to others to pick up the jewels.

Stefan

Hello. I have a few select sets to offer today. These are Siberian mammoth tusk.

Prices include delivery and paypal in the USA all others messages me for shipping quote.

Set 1, is BIG and beautiful Measuring 3 3/4 X 2 1/8 X 1/2″ Asking $165.00

Set 2, is a bit smaller but just as amazing and solid. Measures 3 5/8 X 1 5/8 X 3/8″ Asking $130.00
    note. The red color on the side view is tape residue..

Set 3, is a stabilized mammoth ivory. These are made from a tusk that was to fractured to use as is. Its pro stabilized. all the voids are filled with a amber colored resin. These will look awesome on a damascus blade!! They have not been finish sanded yet so there are some high and low spots on the surface. I can flat sand them per customer request. Or let you decide what side you want in or out. Either way there gona look amazing.
    Measures 5 1/8 X 1 5/8 X 1/4+” Asking $150.00

Set 4. Stabilized Mammoth tooth. Nice figured set that will complement the shape of most knife handles with a cool feathering look in the tooth. Great set for both experts and beginners.
    Measures 3 3/4 X 1 1/2 X 1/4+" Asking $110.00

And a link to MORE handle materials

Availible Knives

WOW!