Pastrami

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrmnms

Reaction score
I do some every few months. Mucho helped new speed up the cure. I owed lunch to the mechanics who rush fixed my car, and the butcher I get my meat from. I'll swing by later with antacids. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Looks delicious. I have a soft spot for Pastrami and very rarely have it.
Has anyone seen the Seinfeld episode?

I'll send you both Brian. Next batch is a couple weeks off. Chris, did George get busted eating a pastrami sanguich during forplay?

Dude...I NEED details on this...I want to do my own pastrami something fierce.

I'll send you both Brian. Next batch is a couple weeks off. Chris, did George get busted eating a pastrami sanguich during forplay?
He was eating a sandwich and watching TV during sex, but that's a different episode. I seem to remember him having coitus (on the kitchen floor)with a lady that was doing pastrami in her oven at home.

I had a geologist from Long Island work for me, great guy, damn fine geologist moved back now works for NYDOT (you're lucky) I've always said the guys from Long Island were the best in the world......so brother can you hook me up with your pastrami recipe???? Please???

Would love to see a play by play on how you made that (or an arrow in the direction). My wife craves pastrami and my son is fond of it too. Looks great.

I'm off to Steins's deli at the next opportunity. Dan Stien why do you have to be so far uptown?

Back