Weekend Sale - 195 Stabilized & 26 Natural Wood Pieces On Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I am having a big sale over the weekend to raise money for a big order I have that is almost ready from one of my suppliers in Australia.

Everything in our webstore is marked down with reduced prices until the end of the day Sunday 7/10/11. There are 195 Stabilized pieces and 26 Natural wood pieces. I will try to add more throughout the weekend.

This Link will take you to the Web Store

Forum members can get an additional 10% discount by entering the letters forum in the field that says "Do you have a promotion code?" during checkout.

Free Priority Mail Shipping Worldwide
Free cutting if you need blocks cut into scales.
No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee

Dang, Pierre beat me to it. He probably took it all. Lol j/k

With all of the wood that I have accumulated the last thing that I was going to do was buy more, butt I just did anyway! Spalted maple burl was just too compelling!

Bad timing for you, Mark. I just got twentysomething pounds back from K&G which gives me enough self-control to pass - this time...

Stefan

I'm not even sure that's legal ;)

It's one of those laws that varies by state.
In Hawaii I would be lynched.
In Oregon I get an award. Here they tie dye everything.

Bad timing for you, Mark. I just got twentysomething pounds back from K&G which gives me enough self-control to pass - this time... Stefan

I don't know about you, but everytime I get a shipment back from K&G I feel like a kid at Christmas.

I don't know about you, but everytime I get a shipment back from K&G I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Same here, always exciting to see how they turned out. Already have the next box sitting there and a few more pieces to cut up for it, but I better finish and sell a few things first....

Stefan

Okay, picked up some more blocks. I don't have any more knives, but still picked up some more blocks....hmm I think I this is becomming a problem.

I know I am preaching to the choir when I say that collecting handle material can become addictive.
Now, even my wife is hooked. When I get new wood I have to be careful what I take home to show my wife.
Once I show her a new piece I have a 50/50 chance of being able to get it back.
She has a shelf above her computer desk with pieces of wood on display like some women do with figurines.
I really have to be careful at the knife shows because lately she has started coming back to the table with pieces of ivory and such.

Back