• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Handle exchange

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samuelpeter

Reaction score
First, I may get in trouble for this post. If so, I'm sorry.

Handles rarely come up in this sub forum and I suspect folks have them laying around, are in need of them, or can make them. Can this be a place to ask or offer these items?

Personally, I'm looking for handles for a 270 yanigaba, 105, 150, and 165 funayuki. I'm open to anything that isn't specifically right-handed and/or plastic.

Thanks!
Sam

Please read the rules found here http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/16037-Guidelines-for-B-S-T . You can absolutely post a WTB for a knife handle since it is kitchen knife related, but vendors, craftsman and hobbyists cannot sell/advertise any goods on the B/S/T forum.

I personally would recommend contacting the several amazing craftsman on this site through their sub forum to have a handle made.

I would contact Mikey mkriggen of honu mana , he does some awesome handles

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Thanks, guys. That would absolutely be my first move if I had enough money to allow that. Mikey's, and other's, work is impressive. I hoped someone might have a stock handle or something spare to part with for less.

Thanks again.

If you're just looking for a stock replacement EE and and JKI both sell replacement handles.

Be well,
Mikey

I'm working with Mikey right now for a couple handles for some smaller knives - 150 to 160ish petty and nakiri, stock aritsugu handles. Gonna channel my inner knifenerd, but if you don't mind waiting a bit, you can have them

Hey folks, I am going to have to close this thread. Reading through the direction this thread has taken, including my post, I've realized it is in breach of the B/S/T guidelines.

The B/S/T forum is not a place for jokes, comments, discussions, recommendations, or suggestions on where to purchase products.

SamuelPeter, feel free to open a new thread with WTB in the title and in the subject, describing what type of wa-handles you are looking for. Thanks and my apologies for steering this the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back