Thread: SALE!!! Store wide SALE!! 10 to 25% off all available damascus billets and handle materials

SALE!!! Store wide SALE!! 10 to 25% off all available damascus billets and handle materials

Everything in the damascus billets and handle material sections of the web site are marked down 10 to 25% for the weekend!

Here is a link to the DAMASCUS

Here is a link to HANDLE MATERIALS

Thanks
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Thanks everyone for making the sale a HUGE success. Todays the last day of the STORE WIDE sale and I just marked a few of the remaining items down even further!

Have fun and God Bless YA
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Okay quick ignorant question...Are those billets you are selling basically ready for stock removal? If I buy one, I can shape it grind it and then send it off to be heat treated? Or do those billets need to be laminated and forge welded to another steel?

They are ready to be used, forged or stock removal. Then you can send to heat treat.

Thanks

Availible Knives

What can one expect to pay to heat treat a single blade?

There are many companies that do Heat treating. You pay shipping both ways and about 20.00 a blade approx. Check Texas knife supply for there price and look into Peters Heat treat. Both do good work from what I have heard. Heres a link to Texas KMS http://www.texasknife.com/vcom/privacy.php#services Looks like 12.00 + shipping for up to 20" blade. small print says only stainless and air hardening steels so that wont work.

Lets look at Peters, http://www.petersheattreat.com/cutlery.html They did resently raise there prices. Yet I dont think its much more then 20.00 a balde. But I may be wrong? I don't see a price schedule on the site..

Availible Knives