Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: head shake moments

Id be confused aswell ive never seen a roster with rest day on it haha.

I had some unfortunate time in a hotel...the servers there are union and make 100+k a year. One time one of them walked into the cooler to find strawberry/banana smoothie and instead grabbed a 8qt labeled "Cognac!!". Turns out it was Cognac vinaigrette. the guest took a few big gulps then of course coughed it up, got all over her face and the front of her shirt. No repercussions for the server....damn unions

A chef I worked for a long time ago was a self absorbed born again christian. This dude had actually xeroxed a bunch of photos of himself wearing nothing but underwear, and he would proceed to draw different religious tattoos that he contemplated getting all over his body in the xeroxed copies. He would then judge the photos of himself again wearing nothing but underwear, covered in christian tattoos and ask the rest of the line what our opinion was. None of this was tongue in cheek or meant as self deprecating humor, but rather he was dead serious if the tats he doodled all over his photos looked nice or not. This occurred over and over again, ON THE LINE in front of the staff. I jumped ship shortly after.

definitely weird Labor

good thing you got out, next step was probably an offer of a drink out of a special cup.

Quote Originally Posted by CoqaVin View Post
    definitely weird Labor
    This is actually a clever pun.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    A chef I worked for a long time ago was a self absorbed born again christian. This dude had actually xeroxed a bunch of photos of himself wearing nothing but underwear, and he would proceed to draw different religious tattoos that he contemplated getting all over his body in the xeroxed copies. He would then judge the photos of himself again wearing nothing but underwear, covered in christian tattoos and ask the rest of the line what our opinion was. None of this was tongue in cheek or meant as self deprecating humor, but rather he was dead serious if the tats he doodled all over his photos looked nice or not. This occurred over and over again, ON THE LINE in front of the staff. I jumped ship shortly after.
    Rick tramonto?