New Paring Knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haburn

Reaction score
I've got a new paring knife that will be available in a couple of days. I'll have a couple in 52100 and AEB-L. Edge length is ~90mm and heel height is ~25mm.
I'll post here when they are available in the store.

H32LLUSl.jpg

Ian, if I may, pairing knife is a great idea but with blade this wide it may be harder to use on some paring activities - in particular for in-hand (against the thumb). Just a though, not a judgement. I do like the blade shape though.

All but one are spoken for. One left in 52100. Thanks guys!

AEB-L, ziricote, and maple burl spacer:

f4LnC9jl.jpg

Yep, way to big to hold in-hand and peel something. :wink:

haKQJSFl.jpg

OK, I take that back. I guess I imagined the blade larger based on the photo of the blank. Lovely little peeler it is :)

I've got another AEB-L parer finished. This one got a bit more handle work and also a hand finished blade. Click HERE for the store.

aWrCFa7l.jpg

I've got another AEB-L parer finished. This one got a bit more handle work and also a hand finished blade. Click HERE for the store.

aWrCFa7l.jpg
That's a Gorgeous looking paring knife...nice one!

Thanks Slash.

I've got another one in the store, click HERE to go there.

Qh9ca7Ol.jpg

Of those last two paring knives you posted, are they both 90mm blades? Or what is the length on each?

Of those last two paring knives you posted, are they both 90mm blades? Or what is the length on each?

The paring with the stainless bolster has an edge length of 100mm.
The paring with wenge has an edge length of 102mm.

Thanks a bunch, appreciate the fast response on this one! They are both gorgeous by the way

Back