Quantcast
Auction Preview. Custom Integral Boning knife
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auction Preview. Custom Integral Boning knife

Auction Preview. Custom Integral Boning knife

Hello guys. I wanted to give you all a early review and heads up on the AUCTION..

This beautiful custom boning knife will be up for auction on my web page.

Specs.
    Maker: HHH Custom Knives
    Boning knife.
    Integral construction. Western.
    OAL: 32cm or 12.5" Blade is High Carbon "Predator" patterns damascus.

Length: approx. 170mm / 6 5/8" on the edge.
    Height: approx 25mm / 7/8" Just in front of the grind lines.
    Thickness: Approx 2mm thick above the heel tapering to .35mm approx 1cm behind the tip. Great distal taper.
    Tang: Full tang integral with tapered tang.
    Handle: Mammoth Ivory, approx 10,000 years old with beautiful character and color. Smooth as silk, yet somehow not slippery at all. Its so hard to describe this material. Yet once you hold or feel it. Its easy to understand what I mean. This one also has Black and Copper liner and spacers/fittings and pins. Single mosaic pin made with copper stainless and brass HHH in center. Another subtle detail is the tapered tang.. It adds to the look of this piece. and also aids in balance and feel of the handle..

Details and Extras. Rounded choil and spine. Highly contoured handle, Copper and black liner and spacers. Custom mosaic pin in copper with HHH

OK so the details of this one are nice, They describe the knife and its materials.. Yet the look and feel of this custom knife are second to none. No matter how nice it looks in the images. Once you hold it and it melts into your hand and becomes a extension of your arm. You will totally fall in love with this amazing cutter!

This one will be on my web page as a auction this week. To be part of the auction and win this knife.. You have to sign up to the web site and register as a user. Sign in to view and bid. Please read the rules of the auction on my site. and have fun.

I will post a link once I get the auction started.

Thanks and God Bless.
    Randy, HHH Knives

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

http://hhhcustomknives.com/product-category/auctions/

Here is a link to this months auction. This one also has a BUY IT NOW option for anyone who just wants to get this and end the madness now!! Buy it now and I wll include a handmade wood saya.

Have fun and no eye gouging or ball kicks!! OK well maybe a couple of wet willies and a ball kick or two may be necessary to win. GET YOU SOME!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Forgot to mention the saya will also include a Musk ox horn retention pin.

Availible Knives

I still think this is the coolest knife I've ever seen of yours.

Thanks Mike! I hope to quickly be able to change your mind on that once I get your knives done!!

Availible Knives

Really gorgeous work!
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Gonna go great with my new shirt

lol, Sounds like your already cutting with this one in your mind Mrmnms...

But YEA it will look good with the shirt!!

Availible Knives

Wow, that was quick. Went back to bid and it was gone. Someone is going to be very happy with this beauty. Congratulations

Well somebody just scored a badass looking knife! Think I might have a case of knife envy now