240mm Rodrigue Gyuto For Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
It is with a heavyweight that I have to let this beauty go. Between raisin a kid, and my wife's birthday, I need to move this, in order to be a good guy at home. :)

This knife was made with amazing attention to detail by the talented Pierre Rodrigue.

It is a 240 mm Gyuto.
Blade is O1 @ HRC 61
Bolsters are copper, with a hollow/radius'ed front.
Copper and mosaic pins, some of Mark's stabilized Sycamore scales.

This knife has been used a handful of times, and has some added patina to the already "100 year patina" that Pierre put on it, with a deep etch. This is a one of a kind knife, by a top maker. It (obviously) cuts great, and is a fantastic example of the amazing skill that Pierre possesses.

Here are a couple of pictures, and more can be found in Pierre's sub-forum:

FB18816A-3CFF-4BD7-B2E6-A33A0C00E965-2624-000001C3F1EDA857_zpsd729e85e.jpg

Including this one, with it in use:

C790959C-DFFD-46E7-B8A8-C0889D6DED2F-2624-000001C3B8110EC7_zps2443022f.jpg

This one is all yours for $475, with shipping in Canada, and $475, plus half of the shipping cost in the US. International pays difference (shipping minus $15).

Thanks for looking!

Man! That is nice..... Sooo tempting! If I wasn't thinning I'd be all over this... A fine catch for sure!

You really are a good guy!
:doublethumbsup:

jeeeesee what a beauty, unfortunately no budget :(

Three interested people, but this one is still available, guys....

It was auctioned off on another forum. I missed my chance to drop a bid, and I believe it sold for a lovely price

Back