Quantcast
HHH Bling Things F/S

Thread: HHH Bling Things F/S

HHH Bling Things F/S

Here are a few new HHH Bling Things!!! for sale. All are sterling silver paired with awesome and beautiful natural materials.

First is a Pink Mammoth tooth pendent. This piece is approx. 2" tall X 1 1/4" The bezel has a full back of silver.
    Asking $140.00 + shipping.

Next up is a set of earrings that I just couldn't get a GREAT image of. These are sterling with Fossil walrus tusk. There beautiful wish the images showed the subtle detail in the ivory. Asking $140.00 + shipping

BLUE mammoth tooth Pendent. This stunning piece is set in a silver bezel and looks nice. Its approx 1 1/2 tall X 1"wide Asking 120.00 + shipping.

Musk ox horn on sterling Earrings, Teardrop shaped... Measures approx 1 1/4 X 1/2" Asking 120.00 + shipping

Mammoth tooth and sterling pendent. Comes on a leather cord necklace and has a unique shape and look. The silver bezel is full back and sides. and there is a flaw on the side top R. Price dropped accordingly Due to the small flaw in the bezel. Although this will not effect the function. it is visible and worth mentioning. 100.00 + shipping.

Please see the images and feel free to ask questions or request more pictures if you are interested in any of these pieces.

PayPal prefered. shipping is USPS and for USA should be 6.00 International will vary by location.

Post here or message me with your request!

God Bless YA
    Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Bling things 013 (800x669).jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	378.3 KB 
ID:	24515   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Bling things 004 (800x562).jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	280.3 KB 
ID:	24516  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Bling things 001 (800x576).jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	298.8 KB 
ID:	24517   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Bling things 012 (800x534).jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	271.9 KB 
ID:	24518  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Bling things 016 (488x800).jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	300.9 KB 
ID:	24519  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Lisa should be Employee of the Month!
    Dave
    Older and wider.

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Lisa should be Employee of the Month!

She was Employee of the Month last month as well as the month B4 that. Guess I will just let her keep the title yet another month!!

Thanks guys!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Lisa said.. 10% off listed price or free shipping whichever is greater!!

Availible Knives

Randy. Julia says she wants that pink mammoth tooth pendant....put it with my order when you ship it an add it to my final invoice please

You got it! Thanks.

Pink Mammoth tooth pendent is SOLD!!

Availible Knives