• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yoshikane SLD Kurouchi Damascus Kiritsuke 240 mm (EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micioarch

Reaction score
Dear all,

As for the title is up for sale a Yoshikane SLD Kurouchi Damascus Kiritsuke 240 mm octagonal handle bought from Maxim.
It didn't see much use and is in mint condition, I have two more knife from Yoshikane which I prefer more so this one have to go.
Touched twice the second bevel, original polishing.

I live in France and so I'd prefer to sell it within Europe but if anyone overseas is interested let me know.

Price with shipping in Europe: 360€
It doesn't include PP fees.

Approx Mesurements:
Handle Length- 146mm
Handle Width- 28mm
Handle to Tip Length- 404mm
Heel to Tip Length- 243mm
Blade Height at Heel-45mm
Width of Spine at Handle- 4mm
Width of Spine at Middle- 2mm

Picture when I bought it:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...h-Knives-Yoshikane-Kiritsuke-Asai-Santoku-and

Actual condition:

If anyone want better picture please let me know and try to do them during the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

(EU) 340€ with shipping no pp fees
(INT) 480 $ with shipping no pp fees

Thanks :). I love it's look and how it cut but prefer shorter blade.

I can't believe this is still available. I have one of these and it is awesome.

Be well,
Mikey

Anyone interested?

I consider also trade with damascus (preferred) or mono steel gyuto in the 210-225 from the following maker:

Marko Tsourkan
Will - Catcheside
Randy - HHH

Bump with price drop 320€ with shipping no pp fees.

I have hard time believing the knife did not sell yet. People are probably out of money at the moment. I would advice you to wait, rather than dropping the price further. I payed way more for 270 SLD suji 2 years ago - these are amazing knives.

Dear Matus. Many thanks for your suggestion, at the moment i don't need anymore to collect money, so for now I'll keep it even if probably I won't use it. So for now it's removed from the market. It's really an amazing knife but prefer smaller knife.

Happy new year to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back