Double Forum Discount until end of month

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Double Discount until the 31st
A Thank You for your loyalty
I just wanted to let you all know that the forum discount is doubled between now and the end of the month. You and the other forum members have made it possible for me to work a job that I enjoy, so I wanted to reward you and say thank you.

To get the double discount is easy
When you add something to the shopping cart in our web store there will be a blank field for a coupon code. In that field enter the lower case letters forum and then click the button next to it that says Go. Now everything that you add to the shopping cart will automatically get a 20% discount. That is double the normal forum discount. Be sure to enter the coupon code before you complete checkout.

If you have made a purchase in the past week and find yourself wishing you had waited, just send me a note ([email protected]) and let me know. I will post a store credit for the additional discount you would have received if you had waited until now.

Note: when you are completing checkout and making your payment for your order do not use the back button or allow your connection to time out. This can cause your order to go into an abandoned status and will not complete your order. If you have difficulties with anything send me an email ([email protected]) and I will get things fixed for you.

This Link will take you to the store
If you have not visited the new web site yet you will find that there have been a lot of changes. The new web site has a lot of great features that makes it much easier to use. It might be a little awkward at first but I think you will agree that it is a big improvement over the old web site.

1st thing you should do is log into your account if you were registered at the old web site. You may need to re-set your password to gain access to your registered account. After that please make sure your shipping and email addresses are up to date.

There are a lot of new and unusual pieces in the store.
I hope you are able to find something that you like.

Thanks again for everything,
your friend Mark Farley

Back