Site Issue

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
My site's server is experiencing some technical difficulties and the pages are extremely slow to load. The hosting company is looking into it and I hope it will be rectified shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, it seems I spoke to soon when I reported in my sale announcement that my site was back to normal. It was this morning, but now the same lag is occurring. When this gets fixed I'll let you know and extend the sale as appropriate. Thanks for your patience.

My site was moved to a new server late last night. Hopefully that will end the loading issues that some of you have been experiencing. Please let me know if you ever have any difficulty using www.dreamburls.com. You can email me at [email protected].

Seems the new server was no better than the old one and the site was having the same issues. These hosting companies load up their servers with as many sites as they can, until they don't work well anymore - unless, of course you pay more. Since customer service is my number one priority and the site is no good to anyone if you can't access it, I decided to pay the piper and upgrade to what they call their VPS (virtual private server). I saw the difference in response time right away. Hope this make your using www.dreamburls.com more enjoyable.

Digital Ocean offers pretty good VPS at VERY affordable price. I've tried few different VPS providers and Digital Ocean was the best by far. Their selling point is using SSD, so all the I/O is super fast. Can highly recommend them.

Digital Ocean offers pretty good VPS at VERY affordable price. I've tried few different VPS providers and Digital Ocean was the best by far. Their selling point is using SSD, so all the I/O is super fast. Can highly recommend them.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Back