• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS KONOSUKE 210 HD PETTY W/ SAYA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
Selling my Konosuke HD 210 petty with custom saya I got a few months back. Used it a few times, stropped on a 6k then felt and used it a few more times. Now it rests in one of my kits for the past couple months and wishes to find a new home.

Price is $250 with PP fees and Conus shipping included (uninsured).

Here's the original thread where I picked up this gem:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...-Henry-handle-and-saya-F-S?highlight=konosuke

Jiller knife, I'm interested, but wondering is this the HD or HD2? If it's the HD, do you have any info on differences in steel? Or is the differences just in measurements/geometry?

Jiller knife, I'm interested, but wondering is this the HD or HD2? If it's the HD, do you have any info on differences in steel? Or is the differences just in measurements/geometry?

I've had knives in both the HD and HD2. If there is any difference in the steel, you'd have to have a metallurgical analysis to know. I could not tell the difference in use or sharpening.

Thanks guys. I thought this one would have sold more quickly....
I'm open to trades as well. Del Ealy line knife?

Also looking for a Takashima Awasedo stone if anybody has one just laying around...?

Back