Thread: NEW pattern SALE!!! Herringbone damascus billets F/S

NEW pattern SALE!!! Herringbone damascus billets F/S

Hey guys, Randy Jr whooped up some Herring bone damascus for me and I wanted to offer a few pieces here

Herring bone pattern damascus billets FOR SALE!
    4 pieces Each is 8" X 1 1/2" The thickness is posted in one of the 3 photos..

Each billet is numbered. So post here or message me to secure yours!

Asking 170.00 each. + shipping. PayPal Prefered.

These are 1084 with nickel. and are precision ground to thickness. annealed and ready to rock n roll! I will thin any of these down to your desired thickness FREE with purchase.

I also added a photo of what this pattern looks like ground out and finished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Knives, Herringbone damascus billets for sale 004 (800x534).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	361.1 KB 
ID:	24601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Knives, Herringbone damascus billets for sale 002 (800x233).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	212.6 KB 
ID:	24602  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Knives, Herringbone damascus billets for sale 008 (800x412).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	321.8 KB 
ID:	24603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hunting knife gents knife 010 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	327.4 KB 
ID:	24600  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hunting knife gents knife 049 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	299.2 KB 
ID:	24604  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Or your welcome to view and purchase direct on the web HERE http://hhhcustomknives.com/product-c...ascus-billets/

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

just out of curiosity as I have absolutely no knowledge when it comes to billets, what's the largest blade one could make with one of these bad boys?

Hey Marc, The answer will depend on a few things.. The method used to make the blade. (forged or stock removal) and also what style handle will also come into play. Full tang or hidden tang/wa

Sry I cant give you a better answer without more info.

Availible Knives

I kind of figured it was too broad an inquiry...
    Let's say I'm contemplating doing a 10" gyuto, 54mm tall at the heel with hidden tang?

Good morning Marc. In the right hands of a forger,. It would be possible to get the size from one of these bars. Yet most would prefer top have a bit more steel to start with in thickness and length. So Im my opinion. "these" bars would not be optimal.

If you want we can talk more about this and make a plan.. Im happy to either make the blade for ya or make the steel to the required size for the knife.

Availible Knives

Love the new pattern. Those will make some great looking knives.

Thanks CPD!

Availible Knives