• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE to Good Home: Wusthof Drawer Knife Rack (You Pay Postage & PayPal Fees)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FryBoy

Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been selling off the knives I seldom use, and consequently I have a spare knife rack. I'd sell it on Ebay, but its weight (nearly 3 pounds) and the resulting shipping costs make that impracticable as the list price of this rack is only $30 new and it's obviously used. So I'd just as soon give it to some deserving knife-nut who can use it.

It's a Wusthof 7-slot knife rack made of beech wood. It's designed to go in a kitchen drawer. It's about 17 inches long and 4¼ inches wide. It has a few nicks from where the knife handles or bolsters have bumped against the wood, and it has two small holes in the right side from wood screws I used to attach it to the drawer to keep it from sliding around. Otherwise it's in great shape.

It's yours for the asking -- if you pay postage and any PayPal fees. I figure that Priority Mail shipping within the CONUS will be $12.14, and that PayPal fees will be about 67¢ for a total of $12.81.

First come; first served! PM me or send e-mail if interested.

Here's a photo of the actual block (knives not included -- to give you an idea of the size, the middle knife is a 300mm suji):

776246522_WKhcy-L-1.jpg

And a stock photo of the block:

154419e.jpg

That is pretty awesome of you man, hope someone who needs it gets it.

Thanks, but the alternatives are 1) give it to the Goodwill, 2) put it in the garage for 10 years and then give it to the Goodwill, 3) kindling.

Back