• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB mizuno tanrenjo honyaki gyuto 240-270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masibu

Reaction score
Hey, this is a knife that has piqued my curiosity for quite some time now and am pretty tempted to nab one from JCK already but I thought I may as well put my feelers out here first to see if anyone has one just chilling out in their collection. I would prefer a white 240mm gyuto but am pretty open to blue and larger knives. Keep in mind this would be getting shipped to Australia.

Cheers

Just gonna go ahead and bump this. With all the praise these knives get im guessing ill be hard pressed to get one :(

Just an update here: I have decided i would actually prefer a 270mm in white although I would consider blue.

This is a WTB post - not a please recommend a knife to me post. All off topic posts have been deleted.

Back