• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rodrigue 240 dewcarta gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pachowder

Reaction score
Hi all..full disclosure, I haven't received this yet but it is en route. I bought this from the posting linked below in Pierre's subforum. Circumstances change and before it even gets here and I am tempted to open and keep it, I am posting it here. If you but it, I won't even open it...I will slap a new mailing label and ship it right out so it's as good as Pierre sending it himself :). So clearly you all know what I paid since it's in that thread but it can be yours for the sale price of $380 shipped to the continental US. If you buy, I will share the tracking number Pierre provided and you can see when I get it and. Will provide tracking the next day when I ship out. Please don't make me open it when it gets here because I will keep it! And then I will pray the wife doesn't bury me with it :)

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/18926-CPM-154-and-DewCarta

Latest posts

Back