Knives for sale 9-1 and a bit of shop news

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
First is an aebl paring with ironwood handle $120
100_1642.jpg

next is an aebl 105mm petty with cocobolo handle $175
100_1640.jpg

next is an aebl 150mm petty with zircote handle $245
100_1641.jpg

next is an aebl 165mm santoku with blue dyed curly maple handle $350
100_1644.jpg

last is an O-1 210mm line knife with red dyed curly maple handle $295
100_1643.jpg

Please pm me if you are interested in any of these knives.

And to go with all of these a bit of news from the shop, first is that I will be gone from the 11-15 this month. I will be speaking at the Ashokan seminar about Damascus and gold and silver mokume.
Second is that one of my eleven year old twin daughters has decided she wants to be like her dad and make knives. Her name is Evlyn and she picked out the handle material for all of the above knives. She has spent quite a few hours in my shop the last week and a half, and will be spending more over the winter as time permits. My wife and I have decided that she will spend this time watching, and learning. Next year she will begin to make some knives.
I must say that I am happy that she is eager to learn my craft, but a little nervous too, along with a few more emotions that are hard to put into words. Tomorrow is the first day of school, so its off to bed for me now. Back to the early morning schedule.
Thanks,
Del

That's very exciting about your daughter taking interest! I've definitely got some time before my daughter starts to have any interest in my profession, but in the meantime I'm certainly going to "quietly discourage" get from Ever wanting to cook for a living.

And beautiful work as usual, Mr Del.

Back